|Norway terrorist Breivik's email hacked by youths|
| [11.08.2011, 06:50pm, Thu. GMT]|
|A group of teenage Norwegian computer hackers are reported to have opened the email correspondence of mass murderer Anders Breivik and handed the material over to police to assist their investigations. Members of the group claimed yesterday they had hacked their way into two of Breivik's email accounts after last month's devastating bomb and shooting attacks which left 77 people dead.The hackers, reported to be led by a 17-year-old named "Frederik", gave the contents of the mails containing details about Breivik's contacts and private life to freelance Norwegian journalist, Kjetil Stormark, who subsequently handed the material to police.|
"The mails show some of the activity and contacts made by the perpetrator in the weeks and months leading up to the terror attacks. They also tell a tale about his private life," Stormark said.
Police have been investigating 32-year-old Breivik's claims that he did not act alone when planning the July 22 attacks in Oslo and Utoya Island.
Breivik, who had accused the ruling Labour Party of fostering "global Muslim domination", told police that he had been part of an international anti-Islamic terrorist organisation.
However in their latest report released yesterday, police said they were becoming increasingly convinced that he acted alone.